Add to Note Share function - sorting the files

Edwin Metselaar

May 3, 2024, 2:00:08 AMMay 3
to Zettel Notes
Hello,

Thank you for the great app. I use it everyday to manage my Zettelkasten and make notes. I am using the WebDav sync for example, which works like charm for me.

One particular feature I use since a couple of weeks is the one where I do this:

  • Read some article in a newspaper app or site
  • Highlight some text (mostly hunting for phrases that I do not understand in a foreign language)
  • Select the Android "Share" function
  • Select "Zettel Notes Add to Note"
The popup that you get (see image) let's you select the note you want to add the text to.
But the ordering could perhaps be made "recent files first"?

I use the search option of course, but it means I need to search for each sentence I want to add to a Note the file that I am adding the texts to.

It looks like the ordering is now "Oldest first" ? I am not sure, it could also be alphabetical and then use the unique zettel index number that each file has.

Makes me think - I can just manipulate that number of course so the file I want is at the top.

Hope you can consider this as a small improvement.
Keep up the great work and thanks again.

Screenshot_2024-05-03-07-46-40-78_eb23cbbb1590a46a5676245954a0583b.jpg

Rohit Sharma

May 5, 2024, 2:44:51 PMMay 5
to Zettel Notes
Hey!

Sure. I would add this feature to sort files.

Regards,
Rohit

Edwin Metselaar

May 6, 2024, 5:33:36 AMMay 6