Bulk export from App Folder

Bremferd

Dec 14, 2022, 8:45:40 PM12/14/22
to Zettel Notes
Hi there, I like your app!  I am having problems finding my md files in the App Folder repository, and I would like to try moving them all into a new one.  I'm currently only able to do this one at a time, and I have 600 or so notes in there now.  Would anyone be able to direct me to a feature for mass exporting my notes?

Thank you!

Rohit Sharma

Dec 15, 2022, 2:01:42 AM12/15/22
to Zettel Notes
Hey Bremferd,

You can use the backup and restore feature in latest version v1.0.79. You will find your notes in the exported zip files.

Bremferd

Dec 19, 2022, 3:44:54 AM12/19/22
to Zettel Notes
Hi, I just want to give you an update.  I have been able to export the zip files, but I haven't been able to open the zip folder anywhere and I am getting a message that it is corrupted, or not really a zip file.  Is there something that I'm doing wrong?  I would really like to keep using your app, but I need to be able to send the notes out of it.

Thank you!