Zettel resets when I switch between apps

Av

May 28, 2023, 7:59:10 AM5/28/23
to Zettel Notes
ZettelNotes keeps resetting itself when I switch between apps,
For example if I switch to chrome and switch back to zettel, then it resets as if it loaded the first time.

This only happens if I switch apps using the dock, this is common practices when using a tablet. This also happens if I click on the zettel app icon too. No other app has this behaviour.

 It works perfectly when manually switching by scrolling through the list of open apps. This gets really annoying very quick.

I am really interested in buying the plugins if this issue is resolved as this is the only issue that bugs me from using it full time.

this is probably one of the best apps I have used for markdown, thank you for making this happen

Rohit Sharma

Jun 7, 2023, 2:24:30 PM6/7/23
to Zettel Notes
Hey Av,

Thanks for reporting. I will fix this issue in upcoming versions.

Rohit Sharma

Jul 12, 2023, 12:27:59 PM7/12/23
to Zettel Notes
This issue has been fixed in the latest release.