Widgets DataTable e Action-bar in zdk-modal

Anderson Florencio

May 23, 2016, 10:34:35 PM5/23/16
to ZnetDK
Hello Pascal, I wonder if the datatable widget and action-bar work within a ZDK-modal. For the tooltip attribute does not work or the action bar.

Pascal Martinez

May 28, 2016, 4:35:42 PM5/28/16
to ZnetDK
Hello,

Yes, the Datatable (zdk-datatable) and Action bar (zdk-action-bar) work within a ZnetDK Modal Dialog (zdk-modal).

Concerning the "tooltip attribute", it works for me when I set a text to the title attribute for a button declared into the Action bar. What is exactly your problem? Can you give me an example or a source code sample?

Pascal MARTINEZ