Resizable columns

Anderson Florencio

Mar 3, 2016, 8:19:18 AM3/3/16
to ZnetDK
Is it possible make the columns of the DataTable widget resizable?

Pascal Martinez

Mar 4, 2016, 3:27:40 AM3/4/16
to ZnetDK
Hello,

Sorry but the table's columns can't be resized on demand by the user with the PrimeUI datatable widget integrated in ZnetDK.

The last version of the PrimeUI Datatatable widget also does not supports the resizing of its columns.

Otherwise, you can style your columns in CSS to make them adapt according to the browser window size, like shown in the ZnetDK CRUD Demo.

Regards,

Pascal MARTINEZ

Anderson Florencio

Mar 4, 2016, 9:02:50 AM3/4/16
to ZnetDK
Ok, since resize the columns of a Datatable is not allowed, then is it possible to put a Title for each field of the line so it can be shown the entire contents of the cell?

Jose Puertas

Mar 4, 2016, 4:34:39 PM3/4/16
to ZnetDK
Hola Anderson, creo que para lo que dices se puede hacer de la siguiente forma:

en el div que tiene la clase .. class="zdk-datatable"

     data-zdk-columns='[{"field":"nombre del campo", "headerText": "encabezado de columna"}]

A ver si te sirve .

Saludos

Anderson Florencio

Mar 4, 2016, 7:37:08 PM3/4/16
to ZnetDK
Hello Jose Puertas , the headerText only serves to put a title in the column, what I need is when you mouse over the cell , display all the contents of the cell , as if the attribute title in any componentcomponent in HTML

Pascal Martinez

Mar 6, 2016, 3:13:16 AM3/6/16
to ZnetDK
Hello Anderson,

Adding a 'title' attribute to the Html <td /> element could be a workaround only for a subset of datatable columns (the largest ones).

It's technically possible, I will see if I can add this feature in a future version of ZnetDK.

I let you know through this post when it's done.

See you,

Pascal MARTINEZ

Pascal Martinez

Apr 16, 2016, 3:30:55 AM4/16/16
to ZnetDK
Hello Anderson,

Since the version 1.3 of ZnetDK released this week, you can define a datatable's column with the property tooltip to true and so display in a tooltip the text it contains.

For example,

data-zdk-paginator="10" data-zdk-columns='[
     {"field":"name", "headerText": "Product name", "sortable":true},
     {"field":"part_number", "headerText": "Part number", "sortable":true},
     {"field":"description", "headerText": "Description", "sortable":true, "tooltip":true},
     {"field":"price_money", "headerText": "Price", "sortable":true}]'>

Regards,

Pascal MARTINEZ

Anderson Florencio

Apr 18, 2016, 9:34:39 AM4/18/16
to ZnetDK
Hello Pascal, version 1.3 was very good, already migrated so left, lol, thank you!

Pascal Martinez

Apr 24, 2016, 4:16:01 PM4/24/16
to ZnetDK
Thank you for your feedback ;-)