Issue 7 of the Z-Man Games Newsletter

caradoc

Apr 2, 2009, 11:45:43 AM4/2/09
to ZMangames
Issue 7 has arrived! In this issue we take a closer look at the game
Bridge Troll and interview the game's designer: Alf Seegert. In the
Business Series we look at the Fine Print, and Alf shares his view on
designer/publisher relationships. We also share some thoughts on
strategy when playing The Outpost in Neuroshima Hex!

Issue 7 can be found here: http://www.zmangames.com/artwork/Newsletter_Issue%207.pdf

Or by following the links at our site: www.zmangames.com

I must apologise for this Issue being a little later than usual! It
has been a very busy month.

A reminder too that our second competition is up and running - you can
enter the draw to win any Z-Man Games card game sent anywhere in the
world by sending in a photo of you and your friends, wives, mothers,
aunties, etc playing a Z-Man Game - good luck!

In any case, we hope you enjoy!

Cheers,

Giles.