Issue 8 of the Z-Man Games Newsletter!

1 view

caradoc

Apr 29, 2009, 6:17:56 PM4/29/09
to ZMangames
Issue 8 has been posted!

In Issue 8 we take a close look at Long Shot, and talk to designer
Chris Handy about how he came to make a game about horse racing, and
what sets his apart. We continue with our Strategy series on
Neuroshima Hex! considering some of the things that can make the Borgo
army powerful and hard to defeat. We discuss the upcoming expansion to
Pandemic, Pandemic: On the Brink, and ask Zev about the Gathering of
Friends. In the Business Series we take a moment to think about art in
games, and then have a series of interviews on art appreciation! We
hope you enjoy!

Check it out at www.zmangames.com

Direct link here: http://www.zmangames.com/artwork/Newsletter_Issue%208.pdf

This is the last month for our competition, and as it stands you have
a high chance of winning any one Z-Man Card Game sent to you anywhere
in the world, so get your entries in!

We hope you enjoy!

Cheers,

Giles.