A call to action -- Central Development Portal

已查看 19 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

devworker

未读,
2012年12月30日 08:28:382012/12/30
收件人 zm-global...@googlegroups.com
Hello:

I am an eager professional developer that would like to become more involved with TZM development projects, but there is no organizational structure, and this is frustrating and counterproductive.  I would like to volunteer to host some kind of central development portal, I use web faction as my host, and would register whatever domain name would be necessary.  What channels do I have to go through in order to make that happen?  Please email or PM me with the details and I can get the ball rolling.

Thanks,

devworker

Norman Khine

未读,
2013年6月23日 11:49:502013/6/23
收件人 zm-global...@googlegroups.com
are you still interested in helping with the TZM development, if so visit https://github.com/TZM/ and join there.

Martin Sotirov

未读,
2013年6月24日 14:45:442013/6/24
收件人 zm-global...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

At the moment, the Global Dev Team seems to be rather inactive. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. You can join us at the Tech Team if you like. Our work at the moment primarily has to do with web development anyway. If you wish to get in touch, you can do it via the contact form on Zeitnews (www.zeitnews.org) or you can send me directly an e-mail at martin....@zeitnews.org.

Thanks for showing some spirit and motivation :)

Cheers,
Martin

Nick Polimeni

未读,
2013年6月24日 22:41:522013/6/24
收件人 zm-global...@googlegroups.com
Norman is making a call trying to revive whatever team members continue to be interested. He has been on this and related projects for quite sometime, two years or more... So let him be your guide.

Nick

回复全部
回复作者
转发