The New Orientation Guide (How can I participate on the production?)

Tiago Emanuel Souza Ferreira

Jun 25, 2011, 8:59:46 PM6/25/11
to zm-global...@googlegroups.com, movimento...@googlegroups.com
1. People will be allowed to participate directly on the creation and the improvement of ideas/projects/process. I consider this as a basis of the whole idea of the RBE.

2.We need to update and contantly improve the oriantantion guide, wich is the document that contains the center ideas of the movement. I want to print and distribute some guides to my university teachers, and other people interested on the movement. But I wont do that with the old one.

3.How can I participate on the prodution of the New Orientation Guide? (We have to put our ideals in pratice. Can we do that at least on the inner structure of the movement?)

Atenciosamente,
Tiago Emanuel

"Precisamos ser a mudança que queremos ver no mundo" (Mahatma Gandhi)
Movimento Zeitgeist - mzbr.com.br