old database

Gavin Palmer

Sep 11, 2020, 9:14:07 AM9/11/20
to Global Dev Team
I am interested in gaining access to the old database which contains all of the forum discussions.

Michael Kubler

Nov 19, 2020, 12:41:33 PM11/19/20
to zm-global...@googlegroups.com
From the main website? https://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/

I'm not sure if anyone has a copy of that who is still active in the movement.

Maybe archive.org's wayback machine can at least show a copy of the HTML of the site?

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 9:14 PM Gavin Palmer <gavinpa...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am interested in gaining access to the old database which contains all of the forum discussions.

Michael Kubler
"Change is not a spectator sport"

Ray

Dec 28, 2020, 2:30:42 AM12/28/20
to zm-global...@googlegroups.com
Gentlemen,
The most likely people to have an archive of that period would be PJ and Tanktop (Noel).  They would also be the go-to folks to guide you to any 'next most likely person' if they don't have it for some reason.

Hugs,
Ray

Earth for sale: Slightly used: Inquire within

Gavin Palmer

Dec 30, 2020, 9:12:28 AM12/30/20
to Global Dev Team
Thanks Ray (Gman),

Do you know the best way to get in touch with PJ and/or Tanktop (Noel)?

BTW - I do recall your username (since people sometimes call me G) and I am curious what you have been up to.  It would be pretty cool to see our past interactions from over a decade ago.

https://herolfg.com
https://discord.gg/YZP89kc

Michael Kubler

Jan 3, 2021, 2:21:49 AM1/3/21
to zm-global...@googlegroups.com
PJ's email is pe...@thezeitgeistmovement.com

If Noel is Noel Hunter then you can probably contact him at no...@camelcity.com which seems to be his business email.
I really recommend emailing PJ first. Noel is busy and only does paid work for the main website.

FYI the current WordPress based TZM website looks like it's going to be replaced. PJ has suggested it'll be replaced with Squarespace, I've suggested a static site generated site which would be cheaper.

Ray

Jan 4, 2021, 3:41:14 PM1/4/21
to zm-global...@googlegroups.com
I second all that Michael said!