Re: -=ZM Dev Team=- Digest for zm-global-dev-team@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Zoltán Máté

Jun 24, 2013, 3:27:28 PM6/24/13
to zm-global...@googlegroups.com
whats the meaning of this? please do elaborate.

I do not think i am interested about functioning within this developmental things. The reason is there are no zeitgeist related groups nearby wich are large enough or whatever. I cant get the credibility of members checked unlike to those people who have other members nearby. well. i am willing to write a law book (i was thinking it could be cool perhaps). of course the law enforcement would be through writing algorithms to enforce these laws.. when laws are not enforced/ensured to be obeyed by some means, the new society will still have flaws and will still create suffering if the laws of good are not enforced. Defining such laws is one step, changing habbits is a separate perhaps paralell. I have dismissed writing such a thing, as it woudl be sort of lengthy indeed (to make it clear and check for logical errors wich i believe are numerous in current lawbooks with contradictions and erronous definitions and things like that). besides lengthy people should follow this, and some have derogatory behavior (from the perspective of better society), yet they can have a perceivable temporary gain from it (for example i believe i have very limited range of effects, perhaps i believe it rightly so according to my situation, so i waste quite some time with just entertaning myself playing fps games or other video games, or watching silly youtube videoes or whatever.. these are rather contrary in a sense as to how would it work in a best human society).

but since i know some coding.. i could code some things for u or such, but what do u offer in exchange for this? as i have unmet needs for example.

2013/6/24 <zm-global...@googlegroups.com>

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/zm-global-dev-team/topics

    Norman Khine <nor...@khine.net> Jun 23 08:49AM -0700

    are you still interested in helping with the TZM development, if so
    visit https://github.com/TZM/ and join there.

    On Sunday, December 30, 2012 2:28:38 PM UTC+1, devworker wrote:

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group zm-global-dev-team.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.