Redmine, a Project Management Software

Nick Polimeni

Jun 14, 2011, 12:11:55 AM6/14/11
to zm-global...@googlegroups.com
You have probably noticed that http://projects.zmdev.net/, the location of the Project Management software for the Global Dev Team. It is currently the Project Management Software adopted by Global Dev Team.

The name of the software is Redmine, and from all appearances it seems to have pretty much what we need to manage any project, including TZM 2.0 Phoenix Project.

Any comments?

I've not spent much time on it, so maybe due to my unfamiliarity I've ran into problems... but I think after more exposure, I'll be able to work it, and help others use it...

Discussion? I've heard some comments about other systems, or tying the wiki in Redmine to the wikimedia in the current location: http://wiki.zmlingteam.org/w/Global_Developers_Team