Lending hands

David McKee

Jun 8, 2011, 10:13:17 PM6/8/11
to Global Dev Team
I have two hands that are usually on the keyboard, doing website
building with various tools and technologies (CMSs, language
libraries, etc) and wanted to lend them to your group.

Even if there are no projects that I can get deep into, I have
knowledge and will watch the groups posts to see if I can dedicate
some time to informing and/or creating.

So, just saying Hello!

Alan Grimes

Jun 13, 2011, 12:04:54 PM6/13/11
to zm-global...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I'm between jobs right now. I'm being beat up by over-charging
hospitals, a HOA which seems to think that by fining me $10/day for not
fixing my fence will magically give me the money I need to fix my fence.
-- never mind the fact that I can't even find a contractor! =\

I am a techie. I can code but I hate web programming. I am fairly decent
with electronics. (I'm better with tubes than solid state right now).
I'm building an electric car down in my garage but that's on hold due to
money and engineering challenges. The biggest problem in my conversion
is the passenger side motor mount and the drive shaft. The cheap adapter
plate is probably out of tolerance and my coupler solution is probably
inadequate.

Argh!

I'm also taking a class in the new robot operating system (ros.org) at
my local hacker shack. (hacdc.org)

--
RECALL ALL CONGRESSMEN EXCEPT RON PAUL!
Presidents cannot be allowed to start wars.

Nick Polimeni

Jun 13, 2011, 11:05:15 PM6/13/11
to zm-global...@googlegroups.com
Good to hear from you, Alan! Take a close study of the wiki to get a profound understanding of where we are and where we are going:

http://wiki.zmlingteam.org/w/Global_Developers_Team

You shouldn't have too many questions after you read and understand... From there, you'll be able to find yourself a niche...

But if you do have questions, surely post them here, or email me directly.

Nick