IMPORTANT: TZM 2.0/Phoenix project meeting

Federico Pistono

Jun 8, 2011, 6:45:59 AM6/8/11
to zm-global...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody,
there has been a lot of talk lately about the redegin of TZM, and I gather that there is much confusion surrounding this project.

As requested by some of you, I am organising a global meeting for all those who are interested. One of the things that probably wasn't clear enough is this:

This could be the single most important project that our community has been involved in so far, and it is a crucial moment in our development history. If we get this right, we might be reborn (hence, Phoenix) stronger than ever. If we fail, it may have a profound effect on the whole community.

We have a huge potential, but at this moment it is not well utilised. Hopefully this meeting will kickstart the project and set our priorities, schedules, milestone, and responsibilities.

Please fill in tour availability on this doc and give to link to anyone you know that might be interested:

I'll check the doc regularly and see when will be the best time for everyone, according to their availability. Please use only UTC as reference, you can check your timezone here: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=20+utc

ttys

Jon-br

Jun 9, 2011, 12:15:55 PM6/9/11
to zm-global...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

I have suggested some tools to facilitate ours development.
Take a look at : http://wiki.zmlingteam.org/w/Talk:TZM_Re-design%E2%80%94The_Phoenix_Project
Join us temporary brainstorm too : http://sync.in/ZrGndxPnyR

Federico Pistono

Jun 11, 2011, 5:22:07 AM6/11/11
to zm-global...@googlegroups.com
I sent this message to all the international chapters coordinators, here on the global dev team, the european chapter and the international forum.

I asked Peter to send out this as a mass email, too, more than that I don't know what we can do.

Please fill in your availability and be present, I don't want to hear people complaining AFTER, saying that "they didn't know"

Danette

Jun 11, 2011, 5:50:00 PM6/11/11
to Global Dev Team
Federico, Have you decided the day and time yet?

Nick Polimeni

Jun 12, 2011, 1:09:43 AM6/12/11
to zm-global...@googlegroups.com
I also copied your post here, http://forum.zmdev.net/index.php?topic=144.0.

Federico Pistono

Jun 12, 2011, 7:08:08 AM6/12/11
The international meeting for the global redesign of the website thezeitgeistmovement.com is decided.
According to your submission here http://goo.gl/7cR1K, this coming Friday is the best time.

So, the meeting is due on Friday, June 17th,
TZM Teamspeak server, channel "Developers" at 20 UTC.

You may check the meeting schedule and add topics here: http://goo.gl/kvPru

I strongly encourage everyone to participate, as this meeting will be the cornerstone
of the biggest project we have ever had in the movement. We will be discussing the
redesign of the global website, gather all the ideas, give detailed instructions on how
to operate, and decide exactly who will do what.

If you are in a chapter and you care about how it relates to the global website, you must attend.
If you have been discontent with the website up to now, you must attend.
If you have any ideas on how to improve the global website, you must attend.
If you have a skill in programming/project management, human computer interaction, graphic
design and you are willing to help, you must attend.

Everyone else is also welcome, but their presence is not a requirement.