about the zeitgeist website

Zoltán Máté

Jun 1, 2011, 3:07:22 PM6/1/11
to zm-global...@googlegroups.com
Hello

A lot of changes need to take on the website. More data should be stored about people. The interface should be made better. Teams sites should be reachable there not at google site.
Projcets should be demonstrated hierarchically (or at least with a mesh graph). The forum in the form as it is now, should be only a place of archives. peoples participation in the subtasks of tasks should be easily monitored. Human abilities and resources should be monitored (how much time one can work on what, what kind of categories do they have). when different topics come into conclusion, the conclusions should be drawn by the participating mebers of that topic, and summarized, or abandonded and so on, so noone have to waste their time on looking through all the unfoldings of events, yet noone will miss an important point (because it will be in the summary).

I have some more ideas, but first, i want to know hardware availability, what do we have now.

Thanks for your time.

Nick Polimeni

Jun 20, 2011, 5:27:33 AM6/20/11
to zm-global...@googlegroups.com, Zoltán Máté
As you may know, the inaugural meeting of the Phoenix project last weekend had people bringing up such comments as your, and it is now incorporated into the project definition. Check out the wiki, and see if you can help to expand the definition of the items that are of interest to you.

Your suggestions have been embraced.

Cheers, Nick