ZLint v2.2.1 Release Candidate

daniel

Oct 6, 2020, 7:51:02 PM10/6/20
to ZLint Announcements

The ZMap team is happy to share a v2.2.1 release candidate (https://github.com/zmap/zlint/releases/tag/v2.2.1-rc1). This minor release primarily includes a fix for a security vulnerability in a dependency. We encourage anyone using ZLint on untrusted certificates to upgrade.

Please report any problems with the release candidate on Github Issue 482 (https://github.com/zmap/zlint/issues/482). We plan to cut a final v2.2.1 release next week if no problems are identified, per the "Versioning and Releases" guidance in the README.

Bug Fixes:

Misc:
  • Better error message from test/helpers.go's ReadTestCert helper in the case where an input certificate causes a panic during parse.