ZJU Mirrors fixed

vxst

Dec 15, 2014, 11:03:04 AM12/15/14
to zju-mirro...@googlegroups.com
The ZJU mirrors is now recovered from a very long term hardware failure. Now you can receive latest update from ZJU Mirrors again! We updated our network to 10Gbps, you can (nearly) always get full speed of your network if you are in Zhejiang University and places near here, and in almost all place in China you can get pretty good network performance.
If you find any problems using this mirrors, please open an issue in official issue tracker for ZJU Mirrors, which can be reached by click the bottom link of ZJU Mirrors.