Ziya Lite ?

fernand...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2009, 12:07:26 PM9/16/09
to ZiYa Plugin
All,

I have been thinking about enhancing the ZiYa gem to provide a Ziya
lite framework to provide sparklines type
charts that can be embedded in html pages. These won't be as
functional as the current charts provided by ZiYa but can be used to
display various graphical aspects of your applications using a much
lighter framework aka canvas based vs flash.

Any interest out there ?

Thanks for the feedback !

-Fernand

Martin Hawkins

Sep 17, 2009, 3:26:11 AM9/17/09
to ziya-...@googlegroups.com
Fernand,
While not having a business requirement for such a development at the moment, I think any development of Ziya along these lines is to be encouraged.
Let me know if you need any assistance.

Fernand Galiana

Sep 17, 2009, 1:03:36 PM9/17/09
to ziya-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the feedback, Martin !

I'll push something out there soon and see what folks think.

-Fernand