How to reuse chart sections

2 դիտում
Անցնել առաջին չկարդացված հաղորդագրությանը

c.petasecca

չկարդացված,
14 սեպ, 2009 թ., 11:24:4214.09.09
– ZiYa Plugin
Hi everyone,

In our application, for every chart we have different sections common
to all charts:
- drill_down anchor (a component :link_data)
- drill_up link anchor (a component :draw and a component :link with a
javascript url)
- maximize link anchor (another component :draw and a component :link)

We tought about putting the common sections in a lower level chart
definition yml, but if the chart component (for example the :draw
component) is redefined in higher level chart definition yml, the
lower level one is overridden and lost.

Is there a way to factorize some yml sections in order to reuse tthem
in different chart definition files?

Fernand Galiana

չկարդացված,
16 սեպ, 2009 թ., 10:31:1516.09.09
– ziya-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

  Thank you for the feedback !! Excellent question.

  Indeed that is an issue with ZiYa. I am looking into it right now to allow you to enhance the draw and link
components in subsequent stylesheets instead of simply overriding what was there.

  Will push a new release shortly...

-Fernand

DeRailed

չկարդացված,
16 սեպ, 2009 թ., 12:00:3916.09.09
– ZiYa Plugin
Just released 2.1.5 on github. Hopefully this will work better for
you.

Please report back and let me know if that fixes the issue.

Thanks !

-Fernand

On Sep 16, 8:31 am, Fernand Galiana <fernand.gali...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   Thank you for the feedback !! Excellent question.
>
>   Indeed that is an issue with ZiYa. I am looking into it right now to allow
> you to enhance the draw and link
> components in subsequent stylesheets instead of simply overriding what was
> there.
>
>   Will push a new release shortly...
>
> -Fernand

techdoer

չկարդացված,
22 սեպ, 2009 թ., 04:38:0522.09.09
– ZiYa Plugin
Hi Fernand,
We installed the latest 2.1.5 and attempted to refactor shared yml
definitions into base_chart. We found that defining elements
component :chart_rect, or comp :legend in base_chart.yml are
successfully shared between other chart yml definitions. However,
attempting to define comp :draw or component :link_data in
base_chart.yml results in the following errors:

../public/charts/themes/ifad/base_chart -- syntax error on line 26,
col 2: ` draw: !ruby/object:Ziya::Charts::Support::Draw'
../public/charts/themes/ifad/base_chart -- syntax error on line 122,
col 6: ` link_data: !ruby/object:Ziya::Charts::Support::LinkData'

Appreciate your input.
Sergio

techdoer

չկարդացված,
22 սեպ, 2009 թ., 09:47:2522.09.09
– ZiYa Plugin
Fernand, nevermind, I had incorrectly formatted yml code. Thanks
again for fix.
Sergio
Պատասխանել բոլորին
Պատասխանել հեղինակին