Changing from Rails 2.1.0 to 2.2.2

Andy

Oct 16, 2009, 2:08:58 AM10/16/09
to ZiYa Plugin
Hi,

My current setup:

Rails 2.1.0 with Ziya 2.1.5 (Everything works perfectly)

When I migrate to:

Rails 2.2.2 with Ziya 2.1.5 (i.e. no change to Ziya) then all my
charts and plots still appear but the data seems to be getting passed
incorrectly. For instance, data values are appearing in the titles,
the axes seem to be switched and the data values seem to be incorrect
(?).

Has anyone experienced this before? I've rolled back to Rails 2.1.0
for now but tomorrow is the last day I can use Rails 2.1.0 in
production.

I will investigate more tomorrow morning but am hoping that someone
has some ideas or that it is something simple I'm overlooking. I've
changed nothing at all except the Rails version in my environment.rb
file.

fernand...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2009, 9:27:23 AM12/2/09
to ZiYa Plugin
Hi Andy,

That seems very strange. Did you get passed this or are you still
having issues ?
If so please send me some additional information with your setup.

I have been running 2.2.2 with ziya without a problem.

Thanks,
Fernand

Andy

Dec 5, 2009, 3:22:38 AM12/5/09
to ZiYa Plugin
Hi Fernand - I haven't yet resolved it but I haven't tried too hard
because I've managed to stay on Rails 2.1.0 for a little longer. I'll
report back when I make another atttempt but will probably go to Rails
2.3.4 since I have Ziya working on another app on that version.

On Dec 2, 6:27 am, "fernand.gali...@gmail.com"

Fernand Galiana

Dec 6, 2009, 10:43:19 AM12/6/09
to ziya-...@googlegroups.com