Logger dependencies

tyler....@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2009, 1:37:41 AM9/28/09
to ZiYa Plugin
I'm running rails version 2.1.0 with derailed-ziya (2.1.5) and
logging-0.9.7 and I've found this combination to work.

When I installed ziya through gems it brought in logging-1.2.2, which
does not work with derailed-ziya (2.1.5) regardless of the mode in
which I ran Mongrel. The behavior was an endless load time for any
requested page (regardless of whether it contained a ziya generated
graph or not). Further, I wasn't able to track down any errors in ~/
log/*.log.

I thought I would throw this out there for anyone else who ran into a
similar problem.

Matt

Oct 3, 2009, 5:02:06 PM10/3/09
to ZiYa Plugin
Hi Tyler,

I recently ran into a similar issue running rails 2.3.3 and derailed-
ziya 2.1.5. I found that I had to roll back to logger version 1.1.0.

See this thread for a discussion:
http://groups.google.com/group/ziya-plugin/browse_thread/thread/88e89c04c84c5623

-Matt

On Sep 27, 10:37 pm, "Tyler.Kna...@gmail.com" <tyler.kna...@gmail.com>