2021*/ Mp3 halsey if i can't have love i want power album Download

sonu ranga

Aug 23, 2021, 3:21:13 AM8/23/21
to (Zip/Rar) halsey if i can't have love i want power album Download
2021*/ Mp3 halsey if i can't have love i want power album Download  (Zip/Rar) halsey if i can't have love i want power album leak Link ! Download Album : halsey if i can't have love i want power album Zip Leak rar Torrent File Halsey has shared the official album tracklist for ‘If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power’.

Zip Leak Album Link :-   FULL ALBUM DOWNLOAD HERE 2021

The singer’s fourth studio album was produced by Nine Inch Nails’ Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross, and is set for release on August 27 via Capitol Records.

Zip Leak Album Link :-   FULL ALBUM DOWNLOAD HERE 2021

If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power has 13 tracks:

“The Tradition”
“Bells in Santa Fe”
“Easier than Lying”
“Lilith”
“Girl is a Gun”
“You asked for this”
“Darling”
“1121”
“honey”
“Whispers”
“I am not a woman, I’m a god”
“The Lighthouse”
“Ya’aburnee”

READ MORE: The Big Read – Halsey: “I can be feminine and delicate but also really fucking dangerous” Halsey revealed the tracklist for ‘If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power’ on social media last night (August 10) and confirmed that the record does not have any guest features.

On Aug. 27, Halsey will release her album If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power. The album will cover the singer-songwriter’s experience with pregnancy and motherhood, and Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross produced the album. Halsey shared the album’s official tracklist with fans on Aug. 10, revealing that If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power has 13 tracks.

Halsey shared the tracklist for ‘If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power’
If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power will be Halsey’s fourth studio album and follows the release of their 2020 album Manic. Over the past several weeks, the singer has teased music from If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power and its accompanying IMAX film of the same name, hinting the album will fall under the rock genre.

On Aug. 10, Halsey shared the official tracklist for If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power on social media using an image of artwork representing a locket.