Zipped ! Lana Del Rey Blue Banisters Album Download

joney singh

Jul 3, 2021, 1:01:01 AM7/3/21
to Zipped ! Lana Del Rey Blue Banisters Album Download
Zipped ! Lana Del Rey Blue Banisters Album Download  The highly anticipated and awaiting album, ‘Blue Banisters’ will be released under the label of Interscope and Polydor Records. It is produced by Mike Dean, Zach Dawe, Dean Reid, and Gabe Simon.

lana-del-rey-blue-banisters-320x315.png

Lana Del Rey said soft-girl summer has rights! Lana Del Rey’s famously “soft personality” was completely quiet today as she uploaded three lush new singles to all streaming platforms. “Text Book,” “Wildflower Wildfire,” and “Blue Banisters” are each accompanied by the same grainy selfie of Del Rey, legal name Elizabeth Grant, with different filters. A press release quoted by Pitchfork says they are “buzz tracks in anticipation of her upcoming 8th studio album,” which she announced equally randomly last month. The album, also titled Blue Banisters, is set to arrive on July 4. Last year, she released her seventh record, Chemtrails Over the Country Club. At the time, she stated her next album would be out in June, titled Rock Candy Sweet, along with the same selfie. It’s unclear if it’s a separate project from Blue Banisters, but, either way, Lana Del Rey fans are going to have a film-worthy summer.

The ‘Summertime Sadness’ hitmaker’s eighth album will be available from July 4. Del Rey teased the release of the album in April by sharing a teaser with the caption “Blue Banister” on Instagram. She later released three songs from the album in May, including the title track, ‘Text Book’ and ‘Wildflower Wildfire’.

Following hot on the heels of recent album Chemtrails Over The Country Club, Lana Del Rey has given us a preview of her next one, Blue Banisters (ie. the one with the 'graphic design is my passion' aesthetic).

Quietly uploaded to streaming services overnight were 'Blue Banisters', 'Text Book', and 'Wildflower Wildfire'. Listen to all three below.

Lana co-wrote 'Wildflower Wildfire' with famed Kanye/Travis Scott producer Mike Dean, who also produced the track. In a recent interview with The Needle Drop's Anthony Fantano, Dean he was "planning on working with her a lot" in future.

Great news for LDR fans as Lana Del Rey is all set to release her forthcoming album ‘Blue Banisters’ on 4th July. It is the eighth studio album by the artist coming this year.

Soft-girl summer vibes have been cherished through the singles of this album. Preceded by the three tracks title track ‘Blue Banisters’, ‘Wildflower Wildfire’, and ‘Text Book’; the album is successful making a huge buzz among the followers and huge fanbase.

The tracks with official audio releases garnered many online streams while Lana makes her move.

This year, the artist released her seventh studio album, ’Chemtrails Over the Country Club’, another masterpiece by Lana. The album reflects dreamy, nostalgic, and romantic emotions blended with a strong country texture.

However, following the release Lana announced another project named, ‘Rock Candy Sweet’ which was set to be released on 1st June of this year.

The fans are not sure whether the name changed or the project is postponed, either way, they are going to enjoy a great summer.

In April, the artist posted a trailer of the title track on Instagram and wrote, “Sometimes life makes you change just in time for the next chapter”. She also posted on Twitter, “I’m writing my own story. And no one can tell it but me”.

The artist has been criticized before for to which she replied, “Just want to say thank you again for the kind articles like this one and for reminding me that my career was built on cultural appropriation and glamorizing domestic abuse.”

Gabriel Edward Simon, also known as Gabe has co-written the track with Lana. On the other hand, ‘Wildflower Wildfire’ is co-written by Mike Dean, who has done a wonderful job.