Does anyone still care or use this program?

Abodunrin Sulaimon

Jul 13, 2023, 12:27:00 PM7/13/23
to Zipline Python Opensource Backtester
Hello everyone.

I am a Junior Software engineer, and while I was researching how I can build my own Trading Bot, I saw the zipline open-source program on GitHub, and I decided to look around. I noticed it's been years since anyone made a contribution to the repo; this group is old, and no one is talking about the Library again.

I also checked zipline.io, and I can immediately see that the domain name has been taken by another company.

I am just a little curious.
I don't even know what I am doing writing this, but I'll appreciate a response.

VZ

Aug 14, 2023, 8:24:04 AM8/14/23
to Zipline Python Opensource Backtester
Hi Abodunrin,