New to Zipkin

Pushpa S

Oct 7, 2020, 3:23:33 AM10/7/20
to zipkin-user
Hello Team,

Iam very new to Zipkin, doing POC now if everything goes good planning to implement in our environment, so currently i installed it in K8s and deployed some apps (nodejs,python) in K8s so my aim is to trace those applications using Zipkin, could you please help me on this..

BR
Pushpa S

Adrian Cole

Oct 7, 2020, 6:17:15 AM10/7/20
to zipki...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Pushpa.

Are you able to chat on gitter? It is sometimes easier to start there
https://gitter.im/openzipkin/zipkin

Meanwhile py_zipkin and zipkin-js should be good starting points for
you. here are some examples:

https://github.com/openzipkin/zipkin-js-example
https://github.com/openzipkin/pyramid_zipkin-example

-A
> --
>
> ---

Pushpa S

Oct 7, 2020, 6:49:27 AM10/7/20
to zipkin-user

Hello @adrian,

Yes i shared the same message in gitter , got the same message to follow the links that you mentioned but iam not getting anything after seeing the links , could you please help me a bit more on this. i deployed apps in K8S already so need to integrate those apps with zipkin?

BR
Pushpa