Ajoy Agarwal

Jul 29, 2019, 9:26:58 AM7/29/19
to zipki...@googlegroups.com, sri...@digitalindia.gov.in, govind....@digitalindia.gov.in
Dear All,
             We are trying to use zipkin-PHP package from client side to send the traces to server since our application is developed in PHP based frameworks. Once we failed to send the traces on server from windows environment, we also tried to do the same from linux based environment. So, we tried to install the client package through composer but we get the following error -
" vendor does not exist and could not be created "

We have used following PHP package of zipkin -

Please see the screen shot attached for error.

Zipkin Composer Error Screen shot.jpg

Ajoy Agarwal

Jul 29, 2019, 9:28:06 AM7/29/19
to zipki...@googlegroups.com, sri...@digitalindia.gov.in, govind....@digitalindia.gov.in

Adrian Cole

Jul 29, 2019, 9:10:24 PM7/29/19
to zipki...@googlegroups.com, sri...@digitalindia.gov.in, govind....@digitalindia.gov.in
Hi, Ajoy. gitter is the best place to do troubleshooting like this.
can you try there? https://gitter.im/openzipkin/zipkin
> --
>
> ---

Ajoy Agarwal

Jul 30, 2019, 12:25:41 AM7/30/19
to zipki...@googlegroups.com, sri...@digitalindia.gov.in, govind....@digitalindia.gov.in
Hi Adrian,
               I have also posted this issue in gitter. But since I cannot share screen shots over gitter, so I tried this channel.