Re: [Workflow] Failed: openzipkin/zipkin-aws on master / Build Error (f4eb1e4)

Adrian Cole

May 29, 2020, 11:30:55 PM5/29/20
to zipki...@googlegroups.com
if all of you can unfollow zipkin-aws might help. circle is basically a zombie. it will build anything that has a follower even if there's no config. I've not found a way so far to kill it..

On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 11:27 AM CircleCI Builds <bui...@circleci.com> wrote:
Uh-oh, this workflow did not succeed.
Author zipkinci
Project openzipkin/zipkin-aws
Workflow Build Error
Branch master
Commit
[maven-release-plugin] prepare for next development iteration f4eb1e4
Jobs
Build Error Failed
You're receiving this email because you follow openzipkin/zipkin-aws on CircleCI.
Unsubscribe by unfollowing openzipkin/zipkin-aws or changing your email notification settings.
CircleCI - 201 Spear Street - 12th Floor - San Francisco, CA, 94105
circleci.com - +1-800-585-7075 - @circleci

Zoltán Nagy

May 30, 2020, 6:38:41 AM5/30/20
to zipki...@googlegroups.com
I've found a "Stop Building" button and clicked it. It says it also makes all teammates unfollow it. Hopefully that should be enough.

Zoltán Nagy
https://abesto.net