Re: {Zinsser Community Gardens} Phragmites Update

ric...@verizon.net

Oct 17, 2014, 8:23:54 AM10/17/14
to zinsser-comm...@googlegroups.com
we will try to get there for this important work.  thanks for spearheading this.  Laura Rice

On 10/16/14, Zinsser Community Gardens<zinsser-comm...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Dear Plotholders,

There will be a phragmites clean-up day on Saturday,November 8 from 9am-12pm. There will be high school student volunteers fromboth the environmental club and the AP Environmental Classes. We ask that allparticipants bring shovels, buckets, trowels, etc. to aid us in our efforts tocontrol the phragmites.

This will not be a total area clean-up. We will work insmall sections and see what we can come up with.

We hope to see all of you there!

Best,

Anthony & Craig