Registration Deadline is Today

Bryan Healy

Mar 31, 2014, 11:18:58 AM3/31/14
to zinsser-comm...@googlegroups.com
Good morning all:

Today is the deadline to re-register your plot for this year's season at Zinsser Gardens. I have yet to receive registration forms from the following people:

Akobundu
Barr
DuPont
Gould-Schmit
Grimm
Jadkowski
Kane
Mitchell
Mooney
Osborn
Strutton
Travis
Waczek

Please contact me ASAP if your name is above and you wish to keep your plot.

Thank you.

Bryan Healy

Recreation Assistant

Village of Hastings-on-Hudson

44 Main Street

Hastings-on-Hudson, NY 10706

PH: (914) 478-2380, ext. 600

FAX: (914) 478-4273

Website: http://www.hastingsrecreation.org

Add us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/HOHParksNRec

Any e-mail sent or received through the Hastings-on-Hudson e-mail system may be monitored in the normal course of Village business, may be released to the public under the New York State Freedom of Information Law, and is subject to discovery proceedings in legal actions.