(AT YOUR PREMISES THIS NOV - DEC) = LET'S TALK ABOUT DELIVERING SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH YOUR TEAM

Derrick Bradley

Nov 7, 2022, 6:01:03 PM11/7/22

LET'S TALK ABOUT DELIVERING SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH YOUR TEAM AT YOUR PREMISES

Hello. I am Derrick Bradley. I would like to pop in and talk to your team about Delivering Superior Customer Service.  My talk will help your team deliver a better and more effective customer service experience. Provide your team with knowledge and skills they need to help you to build the kind of customer-focused culture that will give you a sustainable competitive advantage. Help your team to continually look for ways to add customer value.

Delivering Superior Customer Service Talk Details

Duration – 2 Hours

Venue – At your premises

Location – Harare (other towns will attract extra costs)

Dates – Any day and date November - December 2022

Fees – 1 – 10 employees (US$120), 10  – 20 employees (US$150),  20 – 30 employees (US$180), 30 – 50 employees (US$230) inclusive of pre training assessment/meeting/calls, training and automatic enrolment to our free post training unlimited online continuous development programme

About the trainer

Derrick is the G.O.A.T when it comes to Delivering Superior Customer Service, Service Strategy, Empowerment, Service Recovery, Customer Experience, Key Accounts Management, Customer Relationship Management Training and helping organizations create a superior customer service culture.

Derrick has been helping Sales and Customer Service Professionals all over Southern, East, Central Africa and the United Kingdom for the past 28 years. He has developed a service culture plan for organizations serious about creating a service culture from his suite of 18 customer service programs.

Publications by Derrick·

ü  Practical ways to win and keep your customers

ü  110 Effective Ways to Connect with Your Customers·

ü  88 Ways To Inspire Engage and WOW Your Customers·

ü  Prescription for Service Excellence

ü  Key Accounts Management Made Easy

ü  Customer Experience -The X-Factor ·

Extra Notes·

ü 17986 Sales and Customer Service Professionals from 16492 organisations have benefited from Derrick's Sales and Customer Service Training

ü 28 years to date helping Sales and Customer Service Professionals

ü 12000 weekly emails to help Sales and Customer Service Professionals·

For bookings

WhatsApp: 0774605340,

Email: trainingdyna...@gmail.com

Minimal and Modern Gradient background About Me Poster (2).jpg