delete feature in layer with trigger

cristian

May 17, 2010, 1:14:56 AM5/17/10
to zigGIS
Hi..

we had problem when tried to delete feature in layer with trigger. In
other GIS software like Quantum GIS I didn't have problem.

The trigger was made for backup deleted feature.

The problem happen when the object adapater made update. The error
says "Concurrency violation: the DeleteCommand affected 0 of the
expected 1 records".

We have resolved the problem by executing the delete "manually" with
sentence sql in replace from de delete from objects. And that was
succesful for us.

That is the situacion, bye and my congratulations for Ziggis is a very
good job.

Abe Gillespie

May 17, 2010, 10:26:44 AM5/17/10
to zig...@googlegroups.com