ZigGIS is not able to view shapefile with 4 dimensions

Vaish

May 17, 2010, 4:01:32 PM5/17/10
to zigGIS
ZigGIS is not able to view shapefile with 4 dimensions

Hi,

I'm trying to view a multipolygon shapefile that I uploaded to
postgres database.

Note: The shapefile sketch properties looks like below in ArcEditor :

X Y Z M

0 -97.167 48.052 231.000 NaN

1 -97.288 48.052 231.000 NaN

2 -97.289 49.072 231.000 NaN

3 -97.165 49.072 231.000 NaN

Upload to postgres works and the geometry column has below info , the
coord-dimension is 4.

"";"public";"t1";"the_geom";4;4326;"MULTIPOLYGON"

When I try to bring the table through ZigGIS , I selected the type as
"Multipolygon" and by default the coordinate System is set to 3d and
is mesured checkbox is checked.

I tried both ways unchecking too , the layer gets added but not able
to view anything .

Any help ASAP would be greatly appriciated .Our production work is
stopped becuse of this.

Thanks,

Vaish

Abe Gillespie

May 18, 2010, 11:36:22 AM5/18/10
to zig...@googlegroups.com
Vaish,

We've only had one customer with non-2D data and hence have only
tested one scenario. Please contact me directly at abe -at-
obtusesoft.com to further explore your issues.

Thanks.
-Abe