Re: zigGIS 1.1

Paolo Corti

Mar 15, 2011, 4:22:50 AM3/15/11
to Davood Shojaei, zig...@googlegroups.com
Hi David

for questions like this the zigGIS group is more indicated (I put it in copy).
I have been not involved in the project since some time now, but as
far as I remember zigGIS requires .NET framework version 2.0
Please refer to the reame.txt file for installation instructions

best regards
Paolo

--
Paolo Corti