ZIGGIS PROBLEM

Andrey

Apr 27, 2010, 5:03:43 PM4/27/10
to zigGIS
Regards

We write from the local government of San Carlos, Costa Rica. We are
trying the demo Ziggis 2.0.3 extension for use in our licenses of
ArcGIS 9.3, but using the demo seems a bit limited, so we wrote to
request a manual of the functions currently carried out with this
extension or if there is a new version to improve the functionality of
the version that we use.

xanadont

Apr 27, 2010, 7:02:19 PM4/27/10
to zigGIS
First, there's a newer demo - version 2.0.5. You can get it here:
http://pub.obtusesoft.com/demo.aspx Note that the demo is fully
functional but it limits your layers to a maximum of 100 records.

Please get in touch with us again if you have any more troubles.

Thanks.
-Abe