Geometry not displaying in 2.0.4

1 view

Amanda

Oct 21, 2010, 1:26:17 PM10/21/10
to zigGIS
I recently installed zigGIS 2.0.4 and I'm using ArcMap 9.2. For any
table that I pull in from Postgre, I can see the attributes just fine,
but the spatial data doesn't show up. The coordinate system is coming
through just fine (UTM Zone 15N NAD 83) but nothing shows up. Any
suggestions?

Abe Gillespie

Oct 22, 2010, 11:31:59 AM10/22/10
to zig...@googlegroups.com
Hello Amanda,

Please start by upgrading to the latest version of zigGIS - 2.0.5 and
then installing the latest hotfix dated 6/18/2010 (you'll see all this
on the download page after logging in).

Now while the hotfix does fix some rendering problems, I don't think
that's what you're experiencing. We've seen this before and I think
it's a casing issue. Please make sure all your tables and column
names are lower case.

-Abe