Testing NYCE ceiling sensor ncz-3043

Tommi

Mar 30, 2016, 5:03:21 PM3/30/16
to zigbee4java
I am trying to subscribe to attributes but I receive:

org.bubblecloud.zigbee.api.cluster.impl.api.core.ZigBeeClusterException: ConfigureReporting answered with a Failed status: INVALID_VALUE

Anyone with experience with the subscribe functionality...

Br,
Tommi

Tommi

Mar 30, 2016, 5:25:21 PM3/30/16
to zigbee4java
I managed to get the subscription to pass by entering min interval = 60 and max interval = 120.

But now I have another problem. The device seems to be joined to network from coordinator side but it is reporting via leds that it is in the state of being configured. I wonder if I need to do something further to finalise the joining to network...

-Tommi

Tommi

Apr 4, 2016, 1:40:40 PM4/4/16
to zigbee4java
Managed to get the sensor to enroll with with CIE and hence complete the process after which it has been faithfully staying in network so I can declare this device compatible :).

-Tommi