zigbee4java and Android end device

Marco Perrone

Sep 8, 2017, 8:37:21 AM9/8/17
to zigbee4java
Hi Tommi and all other group members,
I have a working application (hardware, firmware and software) that use CC2530 to send and receive data over Zigbee Network
I have Gateway, Routers and End Devices.
Now I need to add some features, I would like to use an Android smartphone with an usb CC2531 dongle conneceted to send some data to a specific Router.
I would like to know:
- if zigbee4java is the correct library for this purpose,
- and which firmware I have to use for the cc2531,
- and what I have to do to setup as end device for a specific router.

If there is a specific documentation please give me the link.

Thank You very much for support
Best Regards
Marco