Reminder tomorrow - #tbatija#tama

albert debono

Apr 9, 2014, 1:42:30 PM4/9/14
to zhn-b...@googlegroups.com
Hi people a gentle reminder regarding the meeting tomorrow
@ Sta Venera

Pls lets try be there on time so that things can be dealt in an orderly manner;)

Bertu
__________________________________
Albert Debono
Director - Youtheme

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
Walt Disney

Justine Formosa

Apr 9, 2014, 1:43:49 PM4/9/14
to zhn-b...@googlegroups.com
Kif se nasal Bert....mux qed naqbad tarf fejn

albert debono

Apr 9, 2014, 1:57:09 PM4/9/14
to zhn-b...@googlegroups.com
taf fejn hu il bank of valletta l kbir ta fleur de lys?

inzel lejn l hsbc il kbir ukoll, imma kif taqbez il bov se tara pompa tal petrol

faccata tal pompa hem triq u tidhol fiha, tinduna ghax flok djar hemm cint kontinwu.....
...ahna fi tmiem ic cint:)

Albert Debono
Director - Youtheme

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
Walt Disney

Justine Formosa

Apr 9, 2014, 1:58:11 PM4/9/14
to zhn-b...@googlegroups.com