Forking Point from mainline 0.7.0

Gordan Bobic

May 14, 2015, 8:23:04 AM5/14/15
to zfs-...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to establish at which commit the repository here:
http://rainemu.swishparty.co.uk/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=zfs;a=shortlog
was forked from the mainline release trunk. It was previously implied that it happened a little before the 0.7.0 release.

I have managed to get my hands on the clean 0.7.0 release tarball, so I want to start with getting a diff between that and the forking point to establish what went into 0.7.0 between the forking point and 0.7.0 release, and look at whether any of it is still applicable and can be backported back into the above repository.

Gordan