Re: [zfs-fuse] Abridged summary of zfs-fuse@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

Jason Gullickson

Oct 28, 2013, 9:30:14 AM10/28/13
to zfs-...@googlegroups.com
unsubscribe

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 9:32 PM, <zfs-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/zfs-fuse/topics

    Ethan <note...@gmail.com> Oct 24 04:14PM -0400

    I don't know if you found your answer yet (I don't look at this list very
    often), but from what I understand, you should be fine. I'm no expert, just
    a user who has encountered occasional device ...more

    Back to top.

    Tan Chee Eng <tance....@gmail.com> Oct 24 06:38PM -0700

    Hi Ethan,

    Thanks for replying. Anyway, just as an update to my situation, the
    resilver was extremely slow and finally crashed zfs-fuse a few days later.
    I switched to ZFS on Linux, at which ...more

    Back to top.

Jason J. Gullickson
Producer
jason.gu...@gmail.com