last version error

Filipe Lourenco

Oct 26, 2020, 12:28:00 PM10/26/20
to Zeta Resource Editor
I updated to the last version and now when I click on quick translate I am getting this error message:
AsyncBridge.Run method threw an exception.

João Procópio

Dec 9, 2020, 6:01:59 PM12/9/20
to Zeta Resource Editor
The last version isn't working for me with Google and Azure.
I rolled back to an old version 2.3.0.16 and Azure is working now.

Uwe Keim

Dec 20, 2020, 5:24:51 AM12/20/20
to Zeta Resource Editor
Yesterday I did release a new version that uses the most recent V3 API of the Azure Translator.

I did a successful test with both the Google and the Microsoft Azure API.

Filipe Lourenco

Dec 20, 2020, 5:27:40 AM12/20/20
to zeta-resou...@googlegroups.com
Thanks

Cumprimentos

Filipe Lourenço
Outsystems Developer

A domingo, 20/12/2020, 10:24, Uwe Keim <uwe....@gmail.com> escreveu:
Yesterday I did release a new version that uses the most recent V3 API of the Azure Translator.

I did a successful test with both the Google and the Microsoft Azure API.

João Procópio

Dec 22, 2020, 11:27:53 AM12/22/20
to Zeta Resource Editor
Confirmed working perfect! Many thanks for the app!