Import from Excel issue

Eduardo Brites

May 2, 2012, 11:36:04 AM5/2/12
to zeta-resou...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm using version 2.2.0.27.

Whenever I use the command "import from microsoft excel" from a previsously excel exported file the application reports that N rows were imported with success, but I can't see them in the grid.
Even if I click in "Save all files" nothing happens, the resource files in the VS project remain without the latest imported strings.

Roman Haussener

Jun 27, 2012, 10:53:41 AM6/27/12
to zeta-resou...@googlegroups.com
Same problem here! Excel import failed....

ocramedl

Jun 28, 2012, 6:28:42 AM6/28/12
to zeta-resou...@googlegroups.com
Same issue for me: the application reports that N rows were imported with success, but I can't see them in the grid.

Simon

Oct 12, 2012, 5:06:14 AM10/12/12
to zeta-resou...@googlegroups.com
Same problem for me. When can we see a fix for this bug?

Marcio Cardoso

Feb 17, 2014, 7:15:20 AM2/17/14
to zeta-resou...@googlegroups.com
Version 2.2.0.28

After import XLS rows.. close the tab, and open it again, the imported rows appears! :)

Hronos

Aug 28, 2015, 9:18:22 AM8/28/15
to Zeta Resource Editor
It does not works :( I have the same problems with import