Importer not recognising rows

Tobias Pohr

Jun 13, 2018, 9:48:07 AM6/13/18
to Zeta Resource Editor
Hello

I am trying to provide localisation for another language in our project. Unfortunately, it is sort of a long running task...
Approximately two years ago, I exported all the display strings from our resource files and handed them to the translator. Now I am trying to re-import the translated files, but Zeta would not recognise the data; keeps saying 0 rows imported.
I double-checked for the file requirements and tested various combinations of parameters, nothing worked.

The project already has resource files for German (default) and English. The new language to import is Hungarian.
Unfortunately, there is no log file output so one can investigate what went wrong.

Help appreciated! Attachment contains sample *.resx files, one sample Export file (xlsx) and Zeta Resource Editor project files.

Regards,
Tobias
Zeta.7z

Tobias Pohr

Jun 20, 2018, 7:41:59 AM6/20/18
to Zeta Resource Editor
Solved, turned out I was using a different Zeta project from the one that was used to export the data two years ago.
It helped to just export the respective files again and copy the file group ID into the translated files, then import them without hassles.