Resx file parameters configuration

moraimi...@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2018, 4:08:17 AM3/18/18
to Zeta Resource Editor
Hi!

Thanks for the great software.

I am using AngularJS and 'translate' in order to translate my strings.
In order to fill in the string the missing words, I am using {{}}.
Example: Hello to you {{userName}}. The userName variable will change from time to time.
I want to avoid from zeta to translate the userName string or any string inside the double curly brackets. Is there any way to do that in the configuration?

Thanks,
Moria.

Uwe Keim

Mar 18, 2018, 12:45:56 PM3/18/18
to zeta-resou...@googlegroups.com
In the translation settings, you can define your own list of words to keep.

Currently there is no wildcard/regex option to specify something like "\{\{.*?\}\}".