[Support Needed] Sign on to Support SB 1053 (plastic bag ban) and SB 1167 (reusables in restaurants)

Laura Anthony

Mar 25, 2024, 10:00:16 AMMar 25
to Laura Anthony

Dear California Environmental Leaders,

Senator Catherine Blakespeare is asking for support for two ambitious bills.

SB 1053 - Elimination of the plastic bag

SB 1167 - requires chain restaurants to use reusable food ware while dining in person.

To support these two bills, you can click the link above to access each bill's support letter, form, and fact sheet.

Two ways to support:

1. Please submit this letter on your letterhead to the link in the sample letter at the very top. You can access the link here as well, or

2. Click on this link to the forms [SB 1053] and [SB 1167], and we will submit them on your behalf as a group. Deadline end of April 8th

Thank you,

Laura Anthony
Director
Zero Waste San Diego
www.zerowastesandiego.org

The Repair Revolution has begun. Join us at one of our upcoming SD Fixit Clinics by going to https://events.humanitix.com/host/sdfixitclinic______________________________________________________

Join our *new* Zero Waste San Diego discussion group and receive announcements, upcoming events and zero waste talk. Click here to join Zero Waste San Diego - Google Groups