Contact Senator Bates' Office Re. Right to Repair

Laura Anthony

May 19, 2022, 8:48:36 PM5/19/22
to zerowa...@googlegroups.com
Please forward this to your network and help get this message out

Hi:

I’m emailing because I think you live in State Senator Pat Bates' District and I’ve got an urgent request.

Senator Susan Eggman’s 2022 Right to Repair bill (SB 983) is being "held in suspense” in the Appropriations Committee and must be released by today (Thursday May 19) to proceed. Senator Bates is Vice Chair of the Appropriations Committee and can vote to move the bill from suspense later today.

Can you please contact Senator Bates this morning and request that she release the bill for a floor vote? This link will provide you with all the information: https://california.repair.org/, (follow the "Make your voice heard” process.)

Many thanks for your help: let’s get SB 983 out of the Appropriations Committee and to the floor for a vote! -Peter

Peter Mui fixit...@gmail.com
www.fixitclinic.org +1 408 647 5790
“Let’s Fix It – Together”