Fwd: [ZWUSA] Introduction To Zero Waste Classes, Summer 2022

rican...@aol.com

Jul 5, 2022, 3:59:17 PM7/5/22
to zw...@googlegroups.com, gree...@googlegroups.com, zerowa...@googlegroups.com

Subject: [ZWUSA] Introduction To Zero Waste Classes, Summer 2022

Please share with your networks
Pardon duplicate postings
Please share with your networks.
Pardon duplicte postings.
Zero Waste USA Summer 2022

Introduction To Zero Waste Classes

4-hour class, $100 per person *
Click date of interest to register.
Gary Liss, 10am-3pm PST, 1 hour break
Thursday, July 7   or   Thursday, July 28
Richard Anthony, 8am-12pm PST
Tuesday, August 9   or   Thursday, September 1

* Invite your friends and associates!
Group discounts available, as well as 2-for-1 scholarships.
No one turned away for lack of funds. Promotional help welcome!
For more information, please use this form to contact the office.

Thank you for your interest in Zero Waste!

# # #

Unsubscribe
672 Robinson Road
Sebastopol, CA 95472
United States

Janine Kennel Rands

Jul 5, 2022, 6:47:35 PM7/5/22
to Zero Waste Rick Anthony, zw...@googlegroups.com, gree...@googlegroups.com, zerowa...@googlegroups.com
 Hi Rick
  I totally missed the first message - email on this class. just after the first session.
I had been pre-occupied as a volunteer for our local music festival;
-- then came down w/ Covid .... I'm negative now, but still have the lingering slight cough once in a
  since two? sessions have already been finished, were they recorded and I could catch up?

By now, you've maybe heard that Peter Cron was hired as our new IWMA Ex Director!..... I think his first meeting will be this month.

The big deal on my end is working on code violations - restaurants using Polystyrene foam for take-out. Damn .... makes me upset - especially in SLO, so I'm planning to speak on this at tonite's CC mtg.
The other is the incredible problem at GoodWill Warehouse = the BINS.  the amount of new tagged items is staggering.  I just fail to understand it.
I have a HUGE stack of brand new notebook paper, bags of new crayons, pens, pencils; I've sold more canning jars last year, and now this year - probably going on about $200 worth so far.
- what boggles my mind is GW throwing everything away - I have a fairly large collection of Pampered Chef baking stones I've picked up and listed on marketplace.
-- but plenty of electrical - cut the cords; hardware and small home-remodeling things - you name it - it's there, along with boxes of hand sanitizers, masks, etc. etc.
   janine

Janine Kennel Rands
San Luis Obispo