Fwd: Mix & Mingle Raffle Prize Spotlight: Sonora Refillery

Laura Anthony

Jan 16, 2023, 5:34:47 PM1/16/23
to zerowa...@googlegroups.com

Get your ticket to our Mix & Mingle & you will be automatically entered into our fabulous raffle highlighting the best local sustainable businesses in SD! Raffle Spotlight: Sonora Refillery! Sonora Refillery 🔹Retail Shop & Online Store Oceanside, ...
Have questions? Reply to this email and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
Get your ticket to our Mix & Mingle & you will be automatically entered into our fabulous raffle highlighting the best local sustainable businesses in SD!
Raffle Spotlight: Sonora Refillery!
Sonora Refillery
🔹Retail Shop & Online Store Oceanside, CA
🔹Plastic free & sustainable alternatives
🔹Refillery & customizable products

Why Refill? Most plastics are petroleum (aka crude oil) based. Yup. Everyday we produce single-use petroleum waste at an alarming rate, and very little of it gets recycled. Plastics that are not recycled can break up into tiny pieces called micro plastics. Micro plastics and micro-beads are tiny particles of plastic that can pass through water filtration systems. Plastics also release harmful chemicals that can cause health problems in humans and animals. These chemicals can also seep into the ground, groundwater, and eventually into local waterways.
Prize: Gift Card
Marissa the lovely owner of Sonora Refillery has generously donated a gift card for the lucky winner! Use it to buy online or in person at the Oceanside shop for all your zero waste, plastic & toxic free needs! Product inventory is varied and includes beauty products, home/kitchenwear & cleaning products.
Want to win this awesome prize?

Join us on January 22nd!
Event Details!
22
January
From 5:30pm to 8:00pm
The Gärten
5322 Banks Street
San Diego, CA 92110
About this event

WOOD-FIRED PIZZA

Your $10 ticket includes access to the event + a whole wood-fired Pizza Cassette pie of your choice, one of the delicious sandwiches or a salad! Vegan & gluten free options are available. Check out the delicious menu here.

CONNECTION

This low-key event is the perfect occasion to celebrate with friends & make new ones too! This event is not exclusive to business owners but open to all who wish to connect!

RAFFLE

Raffle tickets are included with every ticket purchase. Prizes are fabulous offerings from our favorite local sustainable businesses including:

SUSTAINABLE FASHION

Positive Phee will be set up with a carefully curated selection of "like new" second hand women's clothing for individual sale* & upcycled collections available to try on & purchase if desired.

*Each item will be sold at $20 which includes $20 credit towards a future Positive Phee event or personal styling appointment.

SUPPORT LOCAL

Starting at 5:30pm with a very relaxed flow, feel free to drop by anytime to hang out until The Gärten closes at 8pm. Whilst visiting why not check out the other vendors & quench your thirst with a Deft Brewing Beer, Lost Cause Mead or Oddish Wine.
Positive Phee
1281 Essex Street, San Diego, CA, 92103
Unsubscribe or Manage Preferences
Square Buyer Features Privacy Policy
Mix & Mingle Raffle Prize Spotlight: Sonora Refillery was sent to you on 2023-01-16 14:03:02 UTC by Positive Phee