Fwd: Upcoming SD Fixit Clinics this Fall and More

1 view

Laura Anthony

Sep 1, 2022, 1:47:33 PM9/1/22
to zerowa...@googlegroups.com

Tweet Tweet
Share Share
Forward Forward
On Thursday, September 8th, our community will come together for 24 hours of unprecedented philanthropy to celebrate and support the work of local nonprofits committed to impacting the greater San Diego area.

Zero Waste San Diego is excited to be a part of this local giving day! All donations from San Diego Gives will go towards our San Diego Fix-it Clinics, pop-up events to bring your broken, non-functional items such as electronics, appliances, toys, bicycles, and clothes for assessment, dissasembly, and possible repair. You can help us by saving the date and making a donation online on September 8th, or you can make an early donation. Just click the button below!

We all know how important it is to eat local and shop local. Now, join the movement to GIVE local.
Donate Now

Upcoming Events

Facebook
Twitter
Link
Website
Copyright © 2022 Zero Waste San Diego, All rights reserved.
This list was created when you attended one the SD Fixit Clinics. It will only be used once a month for announcements.

Our mailing address is:
Zero Waste San Diego
3891 Kendall St
San Diego, CA 92109