Fwd: Public Meeting – County of San Diego Regional Decarbonization Framework – USD looks at policy making to reach decarbonizing goals - Tuesday, April 19, 2022.

Laura

Apr 13, 2022, 1:45:44 PM4/13/22
to zerowa...@googlegroups.com
Upcoming Community meeting

San Diego County

Public Meeting – County of San Diego Regional Decarbonization Framework – USD looks at policy making to reach decarbonizing goals - Tuesday, April 19, 2022.

Please join us Tuesday, April 19, 2022, at 6 p.m. on Zoom to find out what the region is doing well and what more needs to get done to achieve broad, equitable decarbonization across city boundaries. USD’s Energy Policy Initiatives Center will share its analysis of what local policy makers should consider to help the region effectively collaborate to truly make a difference in our carbon footprint.

Register in advance for this meeting:  https://bit.ly/RDF-PublicMeeting-4-19-22

Registration is required to receive the Zoom link.

We look forward to your participation.  Questions about the forum can be emailed to  zeroc...@sdcounty.ca.gov.

We value your engagement in the Regional Decarbonization Framework. You can track its progress and engage in the Framework discussions on our new engagement portal.

Update your subscriptions, modify your password or e-mail address, or stop subscriptions at any time on your Subscriber Preferences Page. You will need to use your e-mail address to log in. If you have questions or problems with the subscription service, please visit subscriberhelp.govdelivery.com..

This service is provided to you at no charge by County of San Diego.

This email was sent to lanth...@gmail.com using GovDelivery Communications Cloud on behalf of: County of San Diego · 1600 Pacific Highway · San Diego, CA · 858-694-3900 GovDelivery logo